It’s Friday and I told Lexa Cain, the upbeat blog hop’s fearless leader, I was definitely going to post something today. Also I can always use the pick-me-up, especially on days like today when I’m feeling a smidge overwhelmed. Here’s a few of the things I’m celebrating.
- Getting every post done so far on the A-Z challenge. Today is the first day when I have a post written but not scheduled yet due to me really not liking what I wrote – but I’m determined to post it anyway because I’ve found I never know for sure if something’s good or not.
- Spending time with family. I’ve made a concerted effort to spend more time with family and it’s paying off.
- Writing, writing and more writing. I’ve gotten lots of writing and editing done this week, surpassing my goals.
- Reading. I’ve also discovered some good reads, including a series based on the television show Monk, which makes me really happy inside.
- Won a contest. Last but not least, I won a contest for a free book series from Michelle Wallace.
How was your week? I always feel better doing this and it’s always good to count our blessings.