Here’s my third post for celebrate the Small Things where every week we look at what we’ve accomplished .
What I’ve accomplished this week.
1. Made it to work every day. I’m on the bus on the way to Friday so that counts!
2. Made it to the gym almost every day. See next bullet!
3. Wasn’t feeling well yesterday so took a much needed rest after work and early to bed early to rise. Hence no gym. Went early this morning though and feeling much better! I love early morning gym folks. Thinking about shifting my schedule.
4. Went to mass every day this week too. I’m kind of an on again off again catholic and am mostly on again ramping up to going to Philadelphia for world meeting of families next month.
5. Visited my dad who is now out of hospital in rehab. Yay!
6. Wrote a guest post for another blog this week. Will be up on Monday.
7. Oh and the saga of new home ownership continues. Had my new replacement shower kit delivered and the contractor has an ultimatum to start installation by Monday. Sigh.
I’m really glad for this group and sorry I didn’t get to read around much last weekend. This time I will!