My accomplishments this week:
- Got a flash fiction story written. Have another that I will get done today!
- Made it to work every day (yay). Nothing so exciting this week, but still I was there.
- Visited my dad in the hospital on Saturday and made him smile with a balloon and a card. Going to visit him again tomorrow.
- Edited “the novel,” a little bit.
- Finally read (well, listened to) Harper Lee’s new book. I had a lot of deep thoughts from it. To be honest, I’d been putting this one off, dreading it even, but when I listened to it I realized how brilliant it really was and that Harper Lee is dealing with deep subjects like paternalism and the need to take down our idols.
- Last but not least, I remembered to write a Friday post!!