It’s Friday and that means it is time to Celebrate!
- I am celebrating getting slightly ahead of the curve and (mostly) writing this the day before. 🙂
- I have a new garage door that actually opens and closes automatically. This is a small thing which is now nearly a year in the making due to – lots of problems.
- I’m getting back into the Flash Fiction habit.
- I’ve started editing a novel with a lot of characters and tangled plotlines by writing out individual plot synopses for each character. I’ve never it this way before but it’s really helping me get a handle on things and I’ve spun ten or so scenes so far out of this project.
- Also I signed up for the summer reading club at the library and got a cool lanyard. Yay.
The one thing I have not done much this week is sleep.